I am starting to realize that I always talk about how to stay healthy and work out, and all of those things, but I never really talk about the real issue. I think it is mainly because I still struggle with this everyday, and I think most people, men and women, do also.
In society, we focus so much on how to fix ourselves that we never give ourselves a chance to see the good. The pressure to be perfect is so high that we forget that how we look isn’t the only thing that is important. So today I’m doing something that I never do. I’m writing a list of all the things that I love about myself, and I suggest you do the same.
1. I’m strong willed and opinionated
2. I’m so blessed. Seriously, my life is so good compared to so many others that struggle everyday.
3. I’m an extremely hard worker. Some would say I have OCD.
4. I truly care about helping others. It really is one of my life passions.
5. I always find the silver lining. No matter what is going on.
6. I have great hair. (Okay, sorry, I had to put at least one vain thing in here)
7. I’m a dreamer, and I hope to have all that I wish for someday. It’s the one thing that keeps me so driven.
8. I never quit. Even if it means I fall a few times.
9. I’m real. I seriously cannot be fake to save my life. I don’t know how people can fake such extreme joy for things that hate. I could never be a salesmen.
10. No matter what society or anyone says, I’m beautiful. Inside and out.